Steering probs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glynnc

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hey gang after sum help, got a himoto rc truggy 1/10 scale,goes straight forward but front rite side turns making it go left in reverse,recently put a new knuckle arm on were wheel goes,ad a few bashes on same side,but suspension arms and such work fine,any tips wud be appreciated thx, wud screws not being screwed in straight cause this or wud it be sum thing else,sorry for long question thanks

Hard to say without seeing the car. A video would really be helpful. You can upload a short clip to YT then share it here by copying the link and pasting it into a post here.

Hard to say without seeing the car. A video would really be helpful. You can upload a short clip to YT then share it here by copying the link and pasting it into a post here.
Ok will try tomoz,can I upload video direct from iPad thx

Some close up pics of the problem area would be nice too in addition to some video footage.

Ok will try tomoz,can I upload video direct from iPad thx
You can upload to Youtube from any device. Make sure to upload as public or unlisted. Then click the share button on the video and copy the link to clipboard. Then come here and paste that link in your massage.

Hey gang after sum help, got a himoto rc truggy 1/10 scale,goes straight forward but front rite side turns making it go left in reverse,recently put a new knuckle arm on were wheel goes,ad a few bashes on same side,but suspension arms and such work fine,any tips wud be appreciated thx, wud screws not being screwed in straight cause this or wud it be sum thing else,sorry for long question thanks
Did you adjust your tie rods after new knuckle. Or adjust your balls/caps to tight and not loose enough to work properly? Allowing your servo to pull it back to normal position?
Did you take off servo arm attached to tie rods when taken off knuckle. Try taken you turning servo arm off turn on car/truck let servo center screw arm back on make sure your tiers are straight before you attach arm.

Sorry sir not sure how to upload from YouTube, tried from my fone

Sorry sir not sure how to upload from YouTube, tried from my fone
You just click here
Screenshot_20210718-140237_YouTube.jpg

Or you can upload it make it public. Hit play then hold down on screen and hit copy. Then go back to RCT. When you go to where you Wright your post or comment. Hold down and hit paste
Took me a little bit to figure it out as well man it's a pain

Or you can upload it make it public. Hit play then hold down on screen and hit copy. Then go back to RCT. When you go to where you Wright your post or comment. Hold down and hit paste
Took me a little bit to figure it out as well man it's a pain
Holding down on the screen on my Galaxy Note 8 phone does nothing. What device are you doing that on?

Here is what I do. Click Share
20210718_142117.jpg

Then click Copy link
20210718_142131.jpg

Samsung s21
I got that as well if I just hold down on my screen anytime it pops up copy
I got that as well if I just hold down on my screen anytime it pops up copy then just run the blue tabs to cover what you want copied and hit copy sorry wasn't finished typing

Hi can’t see the + sign doing it from ipad

Hi can’t see the + sign doing it from ipad
How to upload a video to YouTube from your iPad
  1. Open the YouTube app and then tap the camera icon at the top of the screen. ...
  2. Tap the video you wish to upload, trim it as you wish, and if you want, add a filter using the icon at the center bottom of the screen.

How to upload a video to YouTube from your iPad
  1. Open the YouTube app and then tap the camera icon at the top of the screen. ...
  2. Tap the video you wish to upload, trim it as you wish, and if you want, add a filter using the icon at the center bottom of the screen.
Think I got hang of it sir

Back