Stadium Truck question.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zachary

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have an evader st and its okay but it keeps breaking and there's not a lot of after market parts out there and so I'm thinking of pulling everything and putting it on something else. What would you guys recomend me to get as a roller. It has to be strong with good after market support along with being very durable. I only bash with it, no racing. I need a good stadium truck roller, any idea's?

Zachary

a tenth scale is not a good basher, if you want to just bash, look into a MT.

Theres always my revo or sport maxx lol. But if you looking for a stadium truck, id look for a associated gt2 or somthing like it. You can't go wrong with a associated.

Bryson

Well, the best basher IMO is the RC10GT. get one of those, used and cheap, since the GT2 came out, and put the RPM stuff on it. With the rest of your running gear, the cost should be minimal

OH, and how many threads do you need on this subject to make up you mind?

Last edited:
Well, the best basher IMO is the RC10GT. get one of those, used and cheap, since the GT2 came out, and put the RPM stuff on it. With the rest of your running gear, the cost should be minimal

OH, and how many threads do you need on this subject to make up you mind?

Well I don't mean to post thousands of threads but i just keep having problems. Sorry.

I have been really looking at the rc10 and xxx-nt. they both look like good trucks and have good aftermarket support. Another on I have been looking at is the HPI RS4 nitro MT. What do you guys know about that?

I know you keep having problems, and we are here to help. Just tr to keep it to the correct forum,thats all.

The GT hands down over the XXX-NT. They are both race truck. BUT with RPM bits the GT can be a great basher for a 10th scale.

The MT....its OK. The MT2 is better than the MT(DUH), but can be a bit more $$$. It's 4wd, and since your not racing, that is a BIG plus in its favor. The GT has more aftermarket support.

What is your budget? I guess that will go a long way to determining the right truck. New or used? I'm sure you can get a GT roller on Ebay for a song.

no more then 150 at the moment. And i don't care if its new or used. just working.
so the MT2 is a good truck? Would it be a better basher then any of the stadium trucks?

i agree.. team associated are good little trucks.. got a revo that works 100% ;-)

I'm a Team Losi guy, I have a few of them. I have a 1/2 roller XXX-NT that I was planning on making my racer. But funds are low and I have 5 other ones that all need stuff. The XXX-NT has massive aftermarket support.

I'm a Team Losi guy, I have a few of them. I have a 1/2 roller XXX-NT that I was planning on making my racer. But funds are low and I have 5 other ones that all need stuff. The XXX-NT has massive aftermarket support.

Prices are nice=]].

Look for a used rc10 gt the new truck the rc10 gt2 has been out so alot of racers will be selling off there older trucks,those will have alot of hop ups and be bash ready for a killer deal i bet you could pick one up for 100 bucks or less.....

Back