Stadium Maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

KevinGalusha

RCNT Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What would be the best kind of setup to run a TMAXX as a stadium truck? Any tips and info?:D

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
First you would want to get rid of the 8 shocks and replace them with 4 buggy shocks. (rears) Then you would want to get RPM A arms and lunsford pushrods/hingepins. A good, nice set of CVD's as well. Get a set of crimefighters and put them on. If you haven't done so already get a FOC for the tranny and save yourself a lot of headaches. IF you want a good look get a Proline crowd pleaser body and a Tekno wing kit for it. And then servos and a engine if you actually plan on racing. Oh and you WILL want aluminum bulkheads.

Now thats a set up for racing, You say you just want it to look like a stadium truck? Tehn get a body and wing....

KevinGalusha

RCNT Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
First you would want to get rid of the 8 shocks and replace them with 4 buggy shocks. (rears) Then you would want to get RPM A arms and lunsford pushrods/hingepins. A good, nice set of CVD's as well. Get a set of crimefighters and put them on. If you haven't done so already get a FOC for the tranny and save yourself a lot of headaches. IF you want a good look get a Proline crowd pleaser body and a Tekno wing kit for it. And then servos and a engine if you actually plan on racing. Oh and you WILL want aluminum bulkheads.

Now thats a set up for racing, You say you just want it to look like a stadium truck? Tehn get a body and wing....

Marvelous! Thank you very much! Recommend any kind of Buggy Shocks in Particular? and what are Crimefighters? :D

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Maybe not crimefighters exactly but something like them. They are just a Pin style tire.

jerry7007

RCNT Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
blah

IF you want a good look get a Proline crowd pleaser body

pfffftt, no way, to stupid looking, go with a ford bronco body thats wat i have.

:ha: :constipat :hammer:

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
pfffftt, no way, to stupid looking, go with a ford bronco body thats wat i have.

All personal opinion my friend. Some people like one thing and then some people like another. All goes to how you want it yourself.

powerbar

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
yaaaap

no dought, i' wheeling with a proline bolder holder lol i guess it's because i drive a truck like it