Sportwerks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armymedic

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys and gals I'm new to this site, maybe you all can help me..... I just got back into RC after a couple years, I used to have a sportwerks Mayhem buggy, and loved the thing! Are they still making that? I cannot find it anywhere? Or are they on a newer version? Thanks all!

Hi guys and gals I'm new to this site, maybe you all can help me..... I just got back into RC after a couple years, I used to have a sportwerks Mayhem buggy, and loved the thing! Are they still making that? I cannot find it anywhere? Or are they on a newer version? Thanks all!

Sportwerks is apparently closing up shop as Horizon Hobbies (the corporate owner) appears to be abandoning it. All models on their website are marked as discontinued.

Which is odd because no one appears to have told their marketing department. Then again, print media ad buys are usually done 3-4 months in advance.

Hmmm...sad. Because I have a Mayhem. I like it. But I believe they had a newer model out after the Mayhem. Can't remember the name. Hope I can get parts when I need them..

i believe the newer one was called the turmoil. They also have a mayhem pro that features a few differences over the normal RTR.

Back