Sold / Found Spektrum RX and Hyperion 3S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Few things that are just sitting in the garage collecting dust. price includes shipping.

Spektrum SR3000 - SOLD

Hyperion G3 CX 5000mah 3S - $55

I'll get pics up today.
The battery slid forward in my mini-ste and when i pulled it out the blue plastic was crinkled at the end. I cut the plactic back to make sure the cells were ok and they were fine. There was a little piece of foam that just compressed and that allowed the heatshrink to crinkle. I wrapped that end with black tape and ran it that way until i sold the truck. All that to say that yes there is black tape on the battery but its in perfect condition. I can unwrap and snap pics if you want.

Only thing i am looking for is a mamba max or mamba micro pro.

Last edited:
pics.

DSC02373.png

DSC02374.png

info sent. going hit it with an armorall wipe before i stick it in a box

Thanks for the receiver and DX3S with receiver (not listed on this thread). Quick shipping was appreciated!

Pleasure doing business.

Now I'm going to need at least 2 more telemetry receivers... it's just too damn cool not to have on all my rigs! lol Or at least the ones I drive.

still have the battery. I know someone needs a 3 cell 5000mah battery.

Where have you been hiding man? Haha. You still have my paypal? I will throw some other goodies in the box.

I'm not sure about the paypal

Battery is sold.

ill post a pic of it doing a back flip to lid on my rustler :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back