Spectrum S2100 charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmkkings

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
So I am trying to charge two smart spectrum batteries at once on my charger and channel one will allow me to charge with the balance connector but channel two wont

Does each channel work if you charge one channel at a time? If you swap the batteries, does channel 2 work and not channel 1? How long ago did you buy the charger? Horizon has good CS if you contact them. They will ask for proof of purchase.

use ch2 without balance plug . then run a final balance thru ch 1 .

So I am trying to charge two smart spectrum batteries at once on my charger and channel one will allow me to charge with the balance connector but channel two wont
If you have spektrum smart batteries you dont need to use the balance connectors. Thats the whole point of the spektrums "smart" system. It could be that having the balance connector hooked up is somehow interfering with normal operation. Id the batteries have the orange IC5/IC3 connector on them only plug the orange connector in and try again.

If that doesn't work then change ports that the batteries are hooked up to and see if the problem switches to channel 1. If it does the theres something wrong with your battery. If the problem still exists on channel 2 then its a charger problem. Either way you'll need to call horizon hobbies if they are still under warranty.

Back