Speaking of jokes....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

FlyinRazorback

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is the actual radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. Radio conversation released by the chief of naval operations, 10-10-95.

CANADIANS: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

CANADIANS: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

AMERICANS: This is the Aircraft Carrier US LINCOLN, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied with three Destroyers, three Cruisers and numerous support vessels. I DEMAND that you change your course 15 degrees north. I say again, that's one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

CANADIANS: This is a lighthouse. Your call

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I read that before sounds just like the navy to order a lighthouse to move:classic:

SkyMaxx

RCNT VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If it gets in the way, run it over...;)

Hunter

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
And if it falls over board Well then send some one back to get it.;)

FlyinRazorback

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
They had a whole fleet going, I would have just blown the lighthouse up and kept going.

StrechM

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing