Spam Fest.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the thought of never getting spammed again does sound appealing the low low price of $699.99 seems a bit steep for now.

It would be great do make a program that spams the spammers like twice as much as they spam everyone else. Payback's a witch!

If the :spam fits all you can do is eat it:cheerful:

I don’t think you guys quite got it,

The $699.00 program lets a spamer take advantage of the built in admin messaging system in windows. Someone can send you an e-mail with this package and above and beyond the e-mail it can activate the admin messaging service to pop up and deliver text Spam to you any time the sender wishes it to be shown, even after you have logged off the internet or deleted a mail message.

On the bottom of the page link I gave you, I will show you how to turn off this future of windows.

Ok ok FastEddy chill we get it:D

And with that software, you don't get a chance to retaliate! At least with telemarketers you can have a buttload of fun messing with them until they get pissed and hang up!

If it’s a woman telemarketer I just ask her what color panties she has on.=devil

If this doesn’t make for an interesting conversation I don’t know what will.:lick:

Originally posted by FastEddy
If it’s a woman telemarketer I just ask her what color panties she has on.=devil

If this doesn’t make for an interesting conversation I don’t know what will.:lick:
Possibly. More then likely you'll get slapped. I guess that wouldn't be that bad either now that I think about it.

Back