Sold / Found sony psp for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMILLER

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i got a sony psp first gen the phat one..it has custom firmware.

i have the charger and a 8gb memory stick and grand theft auto.
can't get no pictres cause my webcam works when it wants. it has scratches but everything still works fine.
with the custom firmware u can go to like the old computer.com and d.l snes games and nintendo games and play em on the psp it already has all the emulators and such on it.the firmware is 3.90m33

does also already have some super nintendo games on it and such

125 shipped.

for more info in the firmware and emulators and such visit

psp-hacks.com

may entertain trades also

Last edited:
will ship usps and paypal only

not with custom firmware

my price is pretty fair considering all the other stuff u could do with this one than that of a stock one.....there are thousands of games u can get for mine for free....can't do that with a normal one

not with custom firmware

my price is pretty fair considering all the other stuff u could do with this one than that of a stock one.....there are thousands of games u can get for mine for free....can't do that with a normal one

all you have to do is get one that is not upgraded yet. and watch a tutorial lol.

Half the time it doent even work.. it usally freezes or crashes

Seems like an good deal to me considering the 8gb card and Grand Theft Auto.

Per forum rules if you have nothing nice to say about another's sale please refrain from posting. I am NOT a mod but that stuff ain't cool...

just saying firmware is free dont advertise it so hard..

not hatin just wondering

he is just hatin cause i knocked on his xbox thread were he kept braggin about it haven the new dashboard.......................its all good

Last edited:
someone wants to play a psp while at work i no it hit me up

just saying firmware is free dont advertise it so hard..

not hatin just wondering

u go put firmware on a psp and when u brick it send it to me ill fix it for 50 bucks

custom firmware is harder then u think

psp modded go for that much on psp sites

and a 8g stick isnt cheap

u go put firmware on a psp and when u brick it send it to me ill fix it for 50 bucks

custom firmware is harder then u think

psp modded go for that much on psp sites

and a 8g stick isnt cheap

x2

someone buy it

putting custom firmware isnt hard to put on a psp i have to be honest but please read careful! and have a pandora battery incase you mess up! lol

putting custom firmware isnt hard to put on a psp i have to be honest but please read careful! and have a pandora battery incase you mess up! lol

u need a pandora to do it and a magic stick

i have one on 4.01m33-2 and did everything on it my self and also told bmiller how to do his and had a phat all done up and sold it

o by the way there is a modded psp with a 4g stick forsale on rccrawler for 200 shipped so.......

u need a pandora to do it and a magic stick

i have one on 4.01m33-2 and did everything on it my self and also told bmiller how to do his and had a phat all done up and sold it

o by the way there is a modded psp with a 4g stick forsale on rccrawler for 200 shipped so.......

yeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.