Some people just tick me off!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
More specifically a Mother, father and a grandmother. I just returned from my daughter's ballet class. While in the class the parents stand outside and look in from the window. Anyway, the teacher was in her late teens early 20s and you could tell did not have a great deal of experience teaching pre-schoolers but come on, they're only pre-schoolers so it's not like you're going to doing the finishing touches on getting them ready for the upcoming olympics.

Back to the topic, the mother and grandmother were bashing the teacher and the class throughout the class with the father occasionally adding a little quirk.

"Well you can see the teacher has no control of the class."

"When I took you to ballet classes when yopu were younger the teachers were much better."

"I paid $50 for an 8 week class and this is the kind of instruction I am getting."

Finally after biting my lip to the point of bleeding I could no longer restrain myself. I really wanted to tell them to shut the F up, but I knew this was no better than the bashing they were doing. I chose a different approach.

"I'm sure you would be able to teach the class better."

Oh course I would," replied the grandmother taking the bait.

"So go ahead and teach them. Since you're so good at teaching ballet teach this class now"

"Well I'm not from around here."

"Sorry to hear that your class that you teach back home does not have a teacher right now since you are here."

"Well it's ok since I don't teach a class at home."

"Then why are you bashing someone attempting to do something that you don't do! Don't just sit opn the sidelines and complain about something you have no intent of fixing, just complaining about."

None of them said another word to me and were quiet about the teacher the rest of the class. I am quite sure as soon as they left they were talking in their minivan what a rude father I was and who was I to tell them what to do and so forth.

Who cares? I really have no respect for those people who are just blowing hot air but do nothing about it. The ones I respect are the ones who say their peace and then do something about it or at least try.

For the record these people had me more PO'd than matts could have ever imagined ticking me off.

Last edited:
You need start carrying a camera so we can see the look on there faces.

This is what was heard in the Van that "BALD BASTERD ....."

I did have the camera but never thought of taking pics of them because I was fuming and busy taking pics of my daughter.

As long as you kid was having fun who cares what they think of the teacher.

Yeah, but their kid was having just as much fun but there they were complaining all htrough the class. I'm happy that my daughter enjoyed it.

See, I would have ran to the store, bought some Tampax, came back, handed them to the old hag and said "Figured you would need these since you must be on the rag!" and left it at that.

I'm with you El........

That was handled perfect IMHO. You should've asked them to stand close for a picture so you wouldn't miss the rare opportunity to catch a family of Shitheadalopes on film!:banana:

They're also probably the first to *****, groan and gripe about how messed up our political system is - yet they NEVER get they're sorry butts out to vote.

WOW - THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER BEEN BLEEPED!!