So... I'm a idiot.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I was riding my girls TTR 125 up my driveway (pavement) and it only had front brakes. Well I was in 3rd gettin it and tapped the front brake and somehow it washed out. Keep in mind I have been riding my whole life but it only takes once. I still can't believe it happened. Anyway, Me and the bike went down the bike flipped over me and we both ended up about 30 feet from where the bike first hit from what I can see. I think the footpeg dug into my knee. I never had road rash this bad. I have it on my back, wrists, palms and shoulder a little and I ripped my favorite pants! Kids dont try this at home. Its worse than the pics show this was after I cleaned it all up but here ya go. lol.

Graphic pics below!!!

accr6g.jpg

2rm8v21.jpg

This is much deeper than it looks.

25u5wqs.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god I bet you felt every foot of that slide

Hell Yeah Brandon that is freaking sweet!!!!!!! To bad your girl wasn't out there taking some video, you probably could have won ten grand, LOL!!!!! any way hope you heal up quick, maybe you could post more pics of it as it heals, LOL!!!

Just looking at it makes me hurt. haha

Well now that will teach ya to ride on a rig that's not at 100% ;-) Fix the brakes! lol Sucks man....but luckily it will heal. hehe

weak sauce.

jk, thats pretty decent.

Now i can be the 1-up guy. lol I laid a bike over wearing shorts and had that toasty motor laying on my inner thigh long enough to warrant getting the rest of the dead skin scrubbed off with a brush. The peg went into my calf and i had some meat hanging out but the crazy part is that i was soo juiced with adrenaline that i didn't feel it until hours later.

Sorry Brandon but the best part of this story is that it happened on a TTR :hehe: :hehe:

Ouch!

I haven't seen a rash like that since I slid into home plate wearing shorts while playing ball. Won't do that again that's for sure.

That gave me the hebee jebees just lookin'. Anyone know of a good place to get Neosporin in bulk?

best thing you can do is just treat it with alcohol. That way at least you get to keep the scars

The good news is that it wasn't your daughter that this happened to. The bad news is that it sucks to have that much road-rash.

I dont have a daughter but ya... Apparently I rolled my ankle too. It hurts today. Its a TTR with a 150 big bore kit ok lol.

Way to man-up and admit what the rest of us have already known, you're an idiot!!! :hehe:

J/K Just soak it inside'r and it'll be just fine ;)

That's nasty road rash. I hope that you heal up well. And at least it wasn't on a 50.

soak it in nitro fuel...nitro fuel helps everything xD

i can do you one better, with out even the hurt parts. winter time i decide to take the bypass, with the ice on every inch of road. 30-40-50-60- 70. now here is the crazy part when it got to 80 the secondarys opended up making the rear tires to spin at 80 mph on glare ice. my brain said DUMB ASS. back off the pedal. no harm done except my ego. oh yea do it again so i can see the video. need to add one that you wont belive. i needed to torch some steel. clamped it in the vice, got the torch out, did some of my cutting, unclamped the steel. a small piece fell and landed on a gas can with gas in it. but was closed. i think my hart skiped a few beats.

Last edited:
Back