SNG's EEM "Swiss" proto

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Well I've been running East End Machining's Swiss MOA chassis for a while now and it is with out a doubt the best chassis I've ran. Light but extremely durable! I've broken countless axle parts-dog bones short and long, stub shafts over and over and over, 4 3rd gears, burned up two 45t motors in the front, burned up a cs170 servo then a jr 395 oz servo and most recently broke the case on a jr8711 servo all just trying to find a weekness in this chassis, trying to make it bend! It hasnt. Its also the smoothest chassis I've ran on any rig. Its super narrow but not too narrow and works just perfect with a 4" shock.

I'm running 70mm uppers with SNG front links, was running SNG bent rear links but snapped one in testing so I am now running a set of Abadk9 straight lowers in the back.

The clearance is great! I'm sitting at 3 1/4" at the belly! and its still has super low COG!

Heres some pics. Joe at EEM is working on the production version wich is gonna be almost the same with just a couple minor changes and a shinier face :) wich you might be seeing in a few weeks!!!!

006-41.jpg

008-36.jpg

009-29.jpg

010-20.jpg

011-25.jpg

012-17.jpg

013-16.jpg

015-12.jpg

016-11.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that looks sweet, sounds like you really beat the crap out of it! Too bad there's nowhere around here to crawl.

Holy crap that's a lot of pics. I'll have to wait until I get home to check it out. Yes, it's a slow day at work. :)

Ok Lessen, your off the hook for now but there better be another post in here by you tonight! lol

chassis has sort of a butterfly shape. Not really what I was expecting. At any rate, as long as it's a good performer that great! I'm clueless about crawlers so please excuse my ignorance. :)

yeah it performs very very well.....

heres a couple short crappy vids of it in action...

[ame]http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=053.flv[/ame]

[ame]http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=054.flv[/ame]

I wish you did though!

That looks like a great chassis. I really don't know squat about comp crawlers, though.

Thanks guys. EEM does killer maching work and this thing is just another example.