sng losi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
ha ha no pics...yet.

I'm doing a losi so my dad can crawl with me, and i figured might as well go losi so i can flip it to moa when my dad gets tired of the crappy performance:hehe:

So, heres some parts

losi crawler
aluminum C's
aluminum knuckles
aluminum lock outs
225 hitec dig servo
cs170
3s 1500
sidewinder
cc bec
21t titan w/12t
tq3 w/3ps

Not sure but prolly Cougars with either f400's or something custom foam wise and I want to go as light as possible on this thing so I am going to use some HPI 5 spoke plastic wheels instead of beadlocks. I "might" try some losi comp claws too though just because i liked claws and now they are taller and have a bit better design imo so what the hell.

Pics as soon as it all arrives.

What are you going to do when your dad pwns you and your berg with his Losi?:green-grin:

oh man my side hurts now, thanks Rob I needed a good joke...lol. I am looking forward to seeing how it does out of the box though.

Come on now Lloyd you already know you can't drive it right out of the box, LOL!!! first you gotta tear it down and completely rebuild it lube the axles and loctite all the hardware, after that you gotta break in ur axles, and then you can take it out and hope you don't break a CVD, LOL!!! hope ur dad likes it, ocne you get all the break in stuff done ans make the little tweaks to it here and there they crawl really well.

ya Curtis, its like buying a fixer upper brand new lol.

Still waiting for my motor and the wheels I'm going to use and i still need to pickup a 3 ps switch and a couple stretchers for both servo's since I'm just gonna be using a tq3. was just gonna buy a modded tq3 but the deal fell through so I'm just gonna mod one i have.
got the servo's mounted, this rig adopted my cs170 from my berg because it is now sporting a jr 8711 (403oz)
anyways, got the lid painted up and here it is. sorry for the crappy pic.

003-57.jpg

I hope your dad kicks your arse with this truck. How do you like the alum. axle goodies SNG ? I need to pick up some alum. goodies for my Losi MOA build up.

havent run it but the alum. atleast gives it a better look imo.

These Losi's are really gaining some popularity around here. Nice Rig man!

Looks good so far, I see you still have some of the flat black paint laying around, LOL!!!! the S.I.C. logo looks sweet across the hood like that...

thanks boys...ya, flat black again.

havent run it but the alum. atleast gives it a better look imo.

so not only is it going to kick your ass it is going to look good in the proccess :)
joking but nice looking rig man.... love the paint job on the lid :)

keep it up

Back