Slayer sway bar anyone know a good site

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kolten

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can someone hook me up with a site that sells a good set of sway bars for the slayer i have to come to the conclusion that driving the slayer is getting old because of how un stable..

Thanks!!! :)

these are going to prevent the constant flipping of the truck? correct?

Sway bars will reduce body roll which lowers the center of gravity during a turn making it more stable.

They will help with flipping, but not eliminate it completely. To do that you need to use throttle control and learn the limitations of your rig.

i noticed a big improvement with the addition of the centre differential and rear brake kit on top of the traxxas sway bars on my slayer as far as roll overs are concerned. Still a little sloppy but they are supposed to be that way.

make your own sway bars. sway bar get k&s 1/8 music wire stock 507 and make a new sway bar for the front and back, just bend it like the stock one, only make it longer, dont use heat to bend it that will mess up the temper. use zip ties to hook it to the lower a arm. replace the stock screw with traxxas #4859 flat head screw. then use zip ties on the shock springs to lower it as much as you dare. these changes made my jato into a different car. this instruction set is for a traxxas jato but you can make it work for you

Back