SkyRC T200 charger not storage charging lipo batteries right?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
I had recently got a new charger. It is the SkyRC T200 balance charger. Right now i am storage charging my new lipo batteries. The battery that I am storage charging right now is a amazon youme power (That link is similar to what i have) 2s 6200mah 50c battery. I had set the charger to discharge it at 6.2amps. When it started storage charging it only went up to 1amp not 6.2 what i set it for. I got the battery about 3ish months ago. I got the charger at my hobby shop about a month and a half ago. I had never had any issues with it before. The battery had been on the charger for an hour. it was at 8.2 volts now it is at 7.6 volts. I had also bought other new batteries they are hoovo 5200mah 2s 80c. I haven't storage charged them yet but I'm going to see what happens.
Hoovo 2s I had just put my hoovo batteries on storage charge for 5.2 amps. What it actually does is the voltage goes up and it feels like it is balance charging not storage charging.

Last edited:
did you even read the specs on this charger its 10 watts thats 2 amps max. LOL.
https://www.skyrc.com/t200
Ok I missed that thanks. But now the thing is when I charged my other batteries i set it for storage and the voltage went up and was acting like it was balance charging.
did you even read the specs on this charger its 10 watts thats 2 amps max. LOL.
https://www.skyrc.com/t200
I fixed all the problems now. the voltage was 7.4 and per cell was 3.7. My mind is all over the place right now. lol.

Ok I missed that thanks. But now the thing is when I charged my other batteries i set it for storage and the voltage went up and was acting like it was balance charging.

I fixed all the problems now. the voltage was 7.4 and per cell was 3.7. My mind is all over the place right now. lol.
You need to go threw the manual bud. And set the charger up properly. Your runningbit on default setting sounds like.. discharging usually only happen at one 1.0v. Got to set up the parameters on the charger... and usually chargers will start off with high voltage while charging and drops to 0.0v when fully charged.. with some chargers.. that's how my venom and HI-tech chargers are

Back