Simple drag tree idear - that's complex as #$@%

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
So, I can control my tv with my phone. So my tv obviously has a sensor in it that picks up a bluetooth signal from my phone. It then sends the data off to be processed. A little background music to read by...

And this is all basically handled with an app on my TV. Hang with me...

So let's say you had a bluetooth starting tree, and a bluetooth trap...

Get where I'm going?

All this system needs is a collaboration between a guy that can program apps for phones, an electronics wiz, and maybe a 3d modeler guy, to geek out and tinker together for a few weeks and BAM! We got the best drag racing tree in the RC world. One that has a small base with lights, and a trap, with a modular digital display that be attached to the trap, or positioned on the base unit above the tree that displays the run. All controlled from your cell phone, which also displays data from the on-board SkyRC GPS.

Don't tell me the signal lag would be a problem. Any halfwitted app developer could account for that in the code.

Can it be done? If so... I get credit for the creation. Like Gene Rodenberry created all the Star Trek world, but every Tom, peepee, and Hairy writes books, TV episodes, and movies for the franchise. So anyone can use this idea, as long as it says "Created by Me" on the hood lol.

Back