signature pictures

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truggy83

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Am I crazy or is there no add signature picture in the settings? I looked and looked but can't find it.

ahh poop I just spent a few hours making an r/c one. Guess I will have to get a forum subscription when I have the extra the money.

The perks of being a supporter is well worth it in my opinion. Theres monthly giveaways as well as big item giveaways.

yea I was just reading all the advantages. Sounds good. I think once I am caught up on my bills I will add a subscription into my budget.

It's a secret forum for all the supporters. Give me about a week's notice before you join, so I can delete all those threads about you. :whhooo::hehe:

He laughs..... (little does he know there is a whole section dedicated to bashing him):D[SIGN]just kidding.....[/SIGN] or am I?

haha dont worry I've already seen it lol i no i can be a d*** sometimes lol :D

All good, we all are some of the time mate.....just some make a living of it and they normally don't last long

dont make me start a new account and than start complaining that I can post a for sale thread after only having 1 post. I will......I mean it. :hehe:

haha your days are numbered lol

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

All good, we all are some of the time mate.....just some make a living of it and they normally don't last long
yer i no that some people just need a few teeth takin out to stop the dribble lol

Uh, Rolex, did you remember to delete the "We hate Joey" threads?

I have to delete his in the late afternoon since his time zone has him on our night shift.
I'm getting really tired of doing it, night after night after night.

Uh, Rolex, did you remember to delete the "We hate Joey" threads?

Here is part of one Rolex missed

Man I just Hate Joey....well love/hate. I hate that I can't be more like him, his wit....knowledge. I wake every day and wish I could be more like him....I hate you Joey.

It goes on but starts to sound more like a deranged stalker.:D