Show Your Ugly Mug

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How about everyone shows pics of themselves or whatever they aspire to look like here in this thread. I'll start things off. Here's one of me in mid 97 in Panama Viejo.
07pv.jpg

niffken.JPG

Last edited:
Hay man, I can use your head to clean my Maxx.
J/K Not......
LOL

its ok to make fun of the dew!!!I would not of posted it if the jokes hurt me. I feel if someone can laugh then it made my day!

This pic is from when i was in college. Lets just say the dew was the biggest chick magnet in the world, combined with nija zx-7 and my puppy black lab. so make fun all you want b/c i reapped ALL the benifits while i had the dew!!

Hmmm... I guess I'll join the fad and show myself as well.. be prepared!

cody2.jpg

Here's a shot of me with my favorite mascot... the Penn State Nittany Lion...

Two Nittany Lions.gif

Originally posted by FastEddy
Hay man, I can use your head to clean my Maxx.
J/K Not......
LOL
Hey Niffken come here so you can clean my maxx.

you have to see how it shines the aluminum!!!!!!!

Me and my nephew, a couple years ago, vacationing in South Carolina. He'll be getting a T-Maxx from me for his birthday in November, but it's a secret, so shhhhhh!
He seriously planned ahead. He dropped the bomb on me a few months ago that he wanted a "gas powered remote controlled car".

tmaxxbuds.jpg

He really will be taller than me before you know it. I'm 5'0".

Herre's one of my gf and I taken last summer in Colombia. I am like totally relieved that she e-mailed me last night because it had been 2 months since we talked. She appearantly had been in an accident with a motorcycle and got hurt pretty bad but she's almost 100% now.
SL.jpg

Do you think you could possibly post a bigger picture...that one wasn't big enough...I couldn't see any of it at all...;)

All I seen on my screen was flesh..... Do I need to change my resolution? :p

i wish i had an uncle shortman to buy me a gas rc when i was growing up.

again x you have me rolling...lol

Originally posted by El Pirata
Sorry, like lay off the pic, it was the only one I had.

http://www.irfanview.com/irfanview32 is your fried and its free install it
then open file click click image at top then resize resample hit half then click ok then file save as and we are all happy. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back