Show Your Truck Fourm

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wavejake

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Every fourm has got to have one...

Post pictures of your truck!

nmtright.jpg

Here's mine:cool:

By the way, how do you post pics so you can see them without opening anything.

Attachments

• maxx.jpg
    maxx.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 112
Use the IMG button when posting, and be certain your picture is hosted somewhere that will allow you to directly link and display it.

tmaxxtwo.jpg

Here's my T at rest:

T Side2.jpg

And here are a few of my T at play:

48250082DSYEEK_ph.jpg

attachment2h.php

attachment2j.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Where do you get the aluminum rims?

BTW why do you have your antena held down?

Chris.. what's on those shocks?

Hey Chris, what's on those shocks?
Did they come that way? Or is it a cover of some type?
Does it do anything special? Or just for looks?

Looks cool
Cygor

SkyMaxx nice set of pics:D Is the place you run on post or off???

I am not Christian, but I can answer the questions asked by you wavejake and Cygor.

The rims are not aluminum. They are plastic with chromed paint finish. Christian's are the Proline Velocity six rims. Mine are the RPM Monster Claw rim. Both in a blue finish.

Christian's antenna is pinned back. He runs a Hummer body and it helps keep things in place. Mine is free, but I have the wire wrapped and tacked to the antenna tube.

Christian's shocks are sporting shock socks. They are for looks and function to keep the shock clean of dirt. This in turn keeps the shock in better working order and reduces the chance of oil leaks caused by dirt intrusion into the cylinder. This in turn adds some time between shock rebuilds. Shock socks are made of various materials and can be purchased or home made.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Hunter
SkyMaxx nice set of pics:D Is the place you run on post or off???

Those shots are from Pirata/SkyMaxx sessions at Fort Eustis

Know where I can get aluminum T-Maxx rims for around $50-$75?

Originally posted by wavejake
Know where I can get aluminum T-Maxx rims for around $50-$75?

For a full set you might try ebay.

Not many places sell a full set of aluminum rims for that price, but you might try e-Bay.

NC Nitro, you are right. They look an awful lot like the Velocity Six rims, but are for sure RPM Titans with blue chrome finish. My mistake.

Last edited:
RPM Titan Wide Offsets. Correct.

I use a soft tube on my antenna and run mostly with my lid off. My driving skills are finally decent enought to run 'no lid' and not have to worry too much. I pull the antenna back and barely secure it to the shock tower. I just like the look and it hasnt impacted performance so I run with it. On the track however, you will see it in the 'attention' position.

I need to snap some more recent pics. There have been a lot more changes than the setup pictured above. That one just is a decent shot so there it be.

:cheers:

tmaxxone.jpg

losione.jpg

maxxlosi.jpg

What did you do to your truck?:OMG:

Whats up with all you loosers running stock bodies and rims ???

Mr. Crabapple

Here ya go Mr. Crabapple...is this better?

Click the pics for full view...

Much Better Retread I knew you would posts some nice pics with the Nicley painted bodies and the Dope rims and Tyres. X