should i get this, looks like a good deal and cheap

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, i was going to get that same exact one. but i really dont need another truck right now so i am not going to bid for it. anywayz it looks like it is brand new. i would go for it if i was u.

bryan

You might want to check with your LHS and around internet sales sites before you buy a used one. Most places are discounting or closing out the Savage 21 because they have 25's in stock. You may not find anything, but if you could get a new one for a couple bux more it might be worth a look. Good Luck!!

I liked the description on the bid. The person says the hobby shop flipped the truck and broke the head fin. Well, I know if it had bin my truck, the hobby shop would have replaced the head that THEY broke. It's not a big deal as far as the running condition but a rather a matter of principle if the description statement is correct.

I would say NO. For the price of that truck, plus the 15 to have it shipped, plus the cost of a new head, you're just about looking at a BRAND NEW Savage. People here have said that you can get them online for $350 now + shipping.... a minimal difference to be assured of quality.

Back