Shockwave 55

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobP

Nitro Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Boating
me and a buddy at the lake trying to get our boats tuned up. I just put a new carburetor and propeller on mine and it seems to be doing okay

I guess I'll have to get one of my grandchildren over here to show me how

Ain't that the Blasted truth. Fortunately I know how to text. Hard part is getting them to respond?

I just don't know how to get them over here. kind of like my grandchildren
:hehe:

If it's on You Tube, play it and right click on it. From the drop-down menu left click "copy URL". Get back here and open a new post. There's a menu bar along the top. Click the icon that looks like 2 links in a chain, then a small box opens where you can right click and select "Paste" to post the link. That should do it for you. If not, wait till the grand kids show up.

:hehe:

If it's on You Tube, play it and right click on it. From the drop-down menu left click "copy URL". Get back here and open a new post. There's a menu bar along the top. Click the icon that looks like 2 links in a chain, then a small box opens where you can right click and select "Paste" to post the link. That should do it for you. If not, wait till the grand kids show up.
:cheers: Thanks Rolex I got one now I got to figure out what I did so I can do it again:woohoo:

the yellow one is mine the red and white one belongs to the owner of my local hobby shop. guess you'll just have to take my word
15750750031107057964608227401545.jpg