Shock help plz

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flamez

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I want to know how to take apart these god damn shocks i just can get any grease into plz give a little help/tip to help me thanx :)

Aside from the suggestion already mentioned, you could help us help you by telling us what kind of ride these are shocks are on. You could do one better by telling us what kind of shocks they are if they happen to be aftermarket variety or stock.

BTW, not that I am particularly religious or anything, but do me a favor and keep the god references down. It is Lent afterall and there are those that do care.

Packing the shocks is the best thing that you can do for performance......Nick

Last edited:
nah, put 100,000 wt diff lock in them.

My question is why do you guys help this simp when he goes around the site purposley to spam and post smilies.

Last edited by a moderator:
skymaxx, i hear ya on the lent thing and god. i go to a catholic school (I'm 13) and am pretty religious. thanks.
savager

Opps i didnt even look at the posters name....Nick

Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer
My question is why do you guys help this simp when he goes around the site purposley to spam and post smilies.
You mean you didn't find my post the least bit sarcastic?

Originally posted by Flamez
I want to know how to take apart these god damn shocks i just can get any grease into plz give a little help/tip to help me thanx :)
Flamez, here is a good link that will answer a lot of your questions.
showthread.php