Shock for my losi 22s sct

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racer0209

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my shocks on my losi 22s sct I want to get a way from plastic shocks

We are paddling the same boat 🤔🤔🤔 WOW that's crazy for 2. After Shipping almost 80-90$ for them.. that's almost like the X8s shocks...
These are cheaper.. but fully adjustable and aluminum if your interested

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1ZJ1U...abc_08G9Q6QKGS3NG90FA5K4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
It's one of those dilemmas that I am betting they are wicked nice shocks, and I would love them. But sticker shock would keep me from pulling the trigger. Is all the Pro Line stuff made in the US? If so, that would lean me toward buying them. If I got them and there was a made in China sticker I'd be upset 😉

It's one of those dilemmas that I am betting they are wicked nice shocks, and I would love them. But sticker shock would keep me from pulling the trigger. Is all the Pro Line stuff made in the US? If so, that would lean me toward buying them. If I got them and there was a made in China sticker I'd be upset 😉
Proline racing is made in the USA

Is it Howard Hughes? Or somebody with those same initials? 😉
Oh buddy you got the initials 100% correct.. and no one probably noticed because of everything that'd been going on in the world.. last August it happened.. and now the pro line race team is in ??
Here you go so no one thinks I'm talking 💩
Screenshot_20210822-154111_Google.jpg

So sad that this happened..and that the race team is in ?? If they will still race under the pro line name or just get cut all together
Well it seems like they are trying to buy all the rc companies ever where

Last edited:
Oh buddy you got the initials 100% correct.. and no one probably noticed because of everything that'd been going on in the world.. last August it happened.. and now the pro line race team is in ??
Here you go so no one thinks I'm talking 💩View attachment 131514
So sad that this happened..and that the race team is in ?? If they will still race under the pro line name or just get cut all together
Well it seems like they are trying to buy all the rc companies ever where
That really blows.

Yes sir they have a article about.. they are thinking of getting redcat.. I mean that doesn't matter but they are not stopping which really blows wing hard

Yes sir they have a article about.. they are thinking of getting redcat.. I mean that doesn't matter but they are not stopping which really blows wing hard
Well, they already have enough companies to control the market and can price things however they want, as long as it's not a vehicle similar to a Traxxas model. But I suppose and hope supply and demand will help keep them from going too crazy.

Well, they already have enough companies to control the market and can price things however they want, as long as it's not a vehicle similar to a Traxxas model. But I suppose and hope supply and demand will help keep them from going too crazy.
Traxxas will never sell they have to many crazy fan boys out in the world.. but as you know they already raised prices.. and them its only a matter of time when the parts they have from one of the companies are out/gone.. then your stuck buying something they made cheaper and close but not what you are looking for....

Back