Shell durability issues, please help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am seeing your pic for the roll cage from tbone part number 10149. Went to tbone's web site and there's no 10149 part on their website nor is there any roll cage for the granite at all. So is this for another model modified? where you find this? Can you send me the URL? I'd like to look at it closer, but I think I pop 50 bucks for it if I don't have to get another granite body. The real answer is not to land on upside down and I've been working on that lol.

Just found it on e-bay am going to email them and find out what's what.
It's on ebay if you search it up. I found it in the app so I can't send you a url. I'm making my own one.

Looks like it's on the tbone ebay site and not on their direct web site. Strange. I just emailed them asking why it's on ebay and not on their main store. Let you know what they say.

This is what jacob from tbone said;
"I don't know why the listing isn't on the website, I will look into it for you and see what's up!
I believe we had an MT410 cage but it had to be discontinued for the time being."

Am going to order it from ebay and hope they bring the mt410 back!

Back