SERVO PROBLEM can it be fixed?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay okay. I was driving my brand new revo in the snow, yes it was fully broken in and everything. I probably drove it for a combined 2 hours in the snow in 3 days. Then one day my servos would work then stop then work then stop. I took off the body and the servos would twitch like crazy every now and then. Should i have listened to Traxxas about not driving in wet conditions? Sombody please give me a solution other then buying new servos

Sounds like you may have water shorting out your electronics. Did you water proof anything of youe Electronics? Dry them out and then test them out with the engine off. I would also dry the rest of of your ride and relube any bearings.

I think your right The little cap that covers where the charger plugs into was off. The front right tire maybe blew snow into it. Would that affect the servo or just the little battery pack? Thx AND PLEASE keep throwing in solutions so i can get rev rev back in action

Honestly you may need to replace a few or all of your Revo's electronics. Too unclear to see if there is anything else wrong. I would try running the electronics like I said earlier. How does your Optidrive work? What glitches do you see happen?

Hey i took your advice and shes running fine now thx a lot REV REV IS BACK IN ACTION

Mind letting us know what you found to be the cause? Just for the other Revo Owners to use as a point to look if this happens to another member.

I just set it up verticly and the aircompressed the remaing water sitting on the electronics then waited for a little