SCX24 Tire Rack

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chubaka just so you know states have land auctions ..
not sure what state your in..
Michigan Public Land Auction | Tax-Sale.info
I will look into that. Been looking at real estate sites, and eben had several agents look.
The problem here is the investors buying it all up. They are paying double and tripple the value. I'm almost certain they are getting info early before the public.

Well, when you get ready to get it going, feel free to PM me and I'll get ya my phone number in case you need any help at all. It only takes a short time to get it together, but the dialing it in is a tad fun. But you should be fine. I also have some software I can get ya ;)

I had 6 FDM printers at one time, along with an SLA printer. There was freakin' plastic EVERYWHERE! 🤣

Thing files uploaded
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5337500
I need to get my act together and just commit myself to doing it. My problem is we have so many projects around the house that have been neglected that need attention it's hard to focus on something new. That's the same reason the garage is still a mess, I've been itching to build my scx 24 course but just can't seem to get to it.

I need to get my act together and just commit myself to doing it. My problem is we have so many projects around the house that have been neglected that need attention it's hard to focus on something new. That's the same reason the garage is still a mess, I've been itching to build my scx 24 course but just can't seem to get to it.
No time like the present 😉

Got her done
20220402_022842.jpg

That is sweet!!!

Back