SCX24 Battery Suggestions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
What is the best battery to get for these trucks? I have a Deadbolt coming, and plan on buying a C10 as well. I also plan on upgrading to the Furitek/Komodo kit if that creates any issues. Thanks!

The truck was supposed to be here today, but it hasn't even left it's starting location for 2 days. Now, as per FedEx's typical f##kery, the delivery date says pending. I bet them bastids are playin wit me truck! 😝

What is the typical run time on the 350mAh batteries?

The truck was supposed to be here today, but it hasn't even left it's starting location for 2 days. Now, as per FedEx's typical f##kery, the delivery date says pending. I bet them bastids are playin wit me truck! 😝

What is the typical run time on the 350mAh batteries?
Probably or it's on a canoe trying to get around the hook of Africa.

I got these for mine:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/392104727473

I run them in the scx24 and my micro-t. My micro-t isn't normal, so they fit. ;)

I usually lose interest in driving either one after 20 minutes or so, so I'm not sure how long they really last per charge. The scx24 is stock. The micro-t uses an offbrand brushed esc and an old atomik bb motor in it. I have run the pack down to LVC in the micro-t though after 20 minutes or so. Was a lot of WOT running back and forth while having a cat chasing it around.