Scx10 shocks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys I have been checking these out online seems a lot of people like them with some slight modification to the shock shaft seals. Was wondering if you guys have tried them. I have watched some vids and guys are getting some pretty good flex out of them. They are internal spring setup.

mtUwvSlbbtnGJEaY4oZ28iw.jpg

I've never heard of them. I use the RC4WD King Piggyback shocks on mine.

Yah I was looking at the kings myself pretty close. A lot of guys praise these shocks for the articulation you can get with them. I know kings are good to. Guys were saying you could remove one of the seals at the bottom of the shocks on the HR ones and they are supposed to be really great shocks. They are only $40.00 for all four so I may try them. Going for the 100mm should be close to what the guy has installed on the scx1o I have right now. I just can't seem to get the spring tension light enough to get the flex I am looking for.

The King's flex really well with the stock springs. Because they are so small in diameter to look stock, I ended up using 70 wt in the rear and 80 wt in the front.

Back