Say Hi to Shortman

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new person on the board.
Wants to learn about the Maxx.

Is Fast Eddy always so pushy with new members?

Been chatting with Fast Eddy.

He's quite eager to get me to post something, obviously, since he started this thread.

I'm planning to get into R/C nitro soon to learn about it before I buy stuff for my nephew for his birthday.

I've pretty much already decided that I'll be getting T-Maxx.

Just waiting around for it to become available.

And Fast Eddy, I'm just giving you a hard time about being pushy. Don't take it the wrong way.

Randy

I'll be happy to help you anytime. :banana:

Re: Is Fast Eddy always so pushy with new members?

Originally posted by shortman
Been chatting with Fast Eddy.

He's quite eager to get me to post something, obviously, since he started this thread.

I'm planning to get into R/C nitro soon to learn about it before I buy stuff for my nephew for his birthday.

I've pretty much already decided that I'll be getting T-Maxx.

Just waiting around for it to become available.

And Fast Eddy, I'm just giving you a hard time about being pushy. Don't take it the wrong way.

Randy
Cool beans. Welcome aboard. I thought he was making fun of someone.

Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of good guys here. We will all help ya out as much as possible. Good to have you here.

:D

Welcome to the board! Just ask away. We will do the best we can to give you 'sound' advice ;)

Welcome to the board:classic: If you have any ???? just post them and we will help if we can.

I know you sortrandy!!!! How is going? My lhs has the new maxx in and it looks nice. I like the way it stands wider. GO get one ASAP! perfect weekend to maxx. By the way post any and all of your questions and you will be a pro in no time with the help of the people in this forum.

I called a couple of shops near me. One sold out already. They other hasn't had any yet.
I'll try again next weekend.

Originally posted by Niffken
I know you sortrandy!!!! How is going? My lhs has the new maxx in and it looks nice. I like the way it stands wider. GO get one ASAP! perfect weekend to maxx. By the way post any and all of your questions and you will be a pro in no time with the help of the people in this forum.

Welcome aboard Shortman...fire away...

wee need to work on a sig for you!!!

tesing a new one for you
jester1.jpg

this is the link if you want to use it
http://24.228.74.231:666/niffken/New Folder/shortman/jester1.jpg

welcome aboard shortman not long ago i was as new as you try 3 weeks ago. have fun posting. I have found this board very helpful :D

i have a new sig for you if you like!

squirlpant.gif

or

badassbuddy_com-killbaddrv.gif

and
pearbrit.gif

Got my Maxx

I've got my T-Maxx now. My LHS got more in.
They were out of glow plugs though. I can't belive they'd let themselves run out of glow plugs.

I'll be doing a little break-in on Saturday.

Can't wait.

Back