Saw alpine's wet dream today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The F650 in its natural habitat. Lumbering down the slow lane at 50mph.

Picture sucks. it was difficult driving, and taking the pic at the same time.:p:

2010-12-03172217.gif

Oh Beason you got pwned! :hehe: Yes the diesel pump is definitely home to such a goliath.

Those things are amazing. Wet DREAM? I'm wide awake and i just came in my drawers.

I thought a fueling station was it's natural habitat? :hehe:

And since it's for Alpine

custom_mustang_f650.jpg

I wish that bitch would move so i can get a better view of that sexy sexy machine.

She's not blocking that Mustang at all. Maybe they should tow that POS behind it away. For what it burns going to the corner store, you could drive a Prius for 2-months.

She's not blocking that Mustang at all. Maybe they should tow that POS behind it away. For what it burns going to the corner store, you could drive a Prius for 2-months.

You can put 2 prius' in the back of that thing and drive away. That truck "in the back of a prius" means the truck found a new parking spot.

I wish that bitch would move so i can get a better view of that sexy sexy machine.

Alpine, I may have some bad news, but first, look at this picture and tell me what you see? :hehe:

kdj60.jpg

Yes, but you'd have to endure two months of driving a Prius. :p:

Last edited:
It couldn't be any worse than driving an Italian sports car for 2-hours.

And any one that knows what who Jeff Dunham, knows what his puppets think of his Prius, LOL!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP-tyvBGla4"]YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Blue Prius[/ame]

I saw one of those one time but it had 6 doors.

It couldn't be any worse than driving an Italian sports car for 2-hours.

I can't say, I don't have the budget for exotics like that. I'd sure like to find out though.

I saw one of those one time but it had 6 doors.

It was this one, wasn't it? I think they're bad ass!

537106.jpg

Back