Savox SH-0262 Servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A humble u

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a LaTrax 1/18 stadium super truck
And my servos kept burning out so I installed a savox SH-0262 Servo and can't figure out an angle so the Servo would properly turn has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it?

looking at the pics I can see online it looks like the servo is placed sideways. one must install servo with power on no servo arm to get servo to center b4 installing arm

looking at the pics I can see online it looks like the servo is placed sideways. one must install servo with power on no servo arm to get servo to center b4 installing arm
Could you simplify that for me

make sure no servo horn or arm is on servo plug it into receiver on car.. now turn power on servo will now center as long as you dont have any trim on radio..place servo while care id of no battery installed. the same way you took old 1 out ... you can go to youtube to see this entire process .. i Havent checked but more than likely there is a vid.

Those La Traxx servos are pretty bad. After the 2nd one, I purchased the upgraded servo from Traxxas. I also swapped out the stock ESC for a Hobbywing 1060 that I had lying around. The factory one died. Runs great now.