savage x any way to stop the nose dive flips and the tipping over on turns?

• Thread starter pelicanprentice
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelicanprentice

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
Hey all firstly I want to thank everyone for all the help y’all have given me however I’m back here with another question.

I usually use my savage x to just do some high speed runs and some turns etc however I noticed it it’s up nose diving and flipping when braking sometimes and also even on the smallest turns it tips over. Is there any way I can improve that ASAP? I don’t really want to wait to order parts but if I have to them I’ll do that as well. My brakes are set pretty conservative as well so I don’t think it’s thst and when I turn, I make sure to slow down and it still ends up tipping.

I heard of some rumbles along zip ties and or fuel tubing at the shocks? Could someone explain what I need to do

Thanks so much

you need to slow down and there are other options the fuel tubing is a fix you put the fuel tube on shock shaft that goes into lover A arm ( doing this mod will affect the way your truck lands and can lead to bent shock shafts).the center of gravity is High and what some call traction rolling is what you are asking to fix... you can get a rim with less offset so your stance is wider.. just so you know a rim when you lay it face down the hex is closer to the top of the rim...

Last edited:
Hey all firstly I want to thank everyone for all the help y’all have given me however I’m back here with another question.

I usually use my savage x to just do some high speed runs and some turns etc however I noticed it it’s up nose diving and flipping when braking sometimes and also even on the smallest turns it tips over. Is there any way I can improve that ASAP? I don’t really want to wait to order parts but if I have to them I’ll do that as well. My brakes are set pretty conservative as well so I don’t think it’s thst and when I turn, I make sure to slow down and it still ends up tipping.

I heard of some rumbles along zip ties and or fuel tubing at the shocks? Could someone explain what I need to do

Thanks so much
Use heavier weight oil, stiffen shocks, lower the truck cg,widen the shocks out.

Back