Savage with Losi LST shocks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oxyacetylene

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've got an idea: What if you could put Losi LST shocks on a Savage? Assuming it could be done would it be worth it? Would possibly need some sort of custom shock towers and upper arms. I'm envisioning an upper arm made to loop around the huge shock, kinda like T-maxx arms loop around the shocks. Then only use 1 per corner, like buggy shocks but bigger :)

Whatcha think?

It's been done. Check out savage central. I saw a thread or two there in the past month and some some pics of a rig that was running 4 of them. I think he was using Nova shock towers and some homeade stand offs.

I have already seen someone snap a rod on their LST and it didn't take much to do. I would not waste time and money putting them on a savage.

Hmm...I read the posts where people had done it after seeing the above post. Looks interesting, but I don't want to have spacers on there like they have it, that would make the bolt the weak point. I see what you mean about the shock rods, maybe there will be some better ones later. Maybe there will even be some stronger aftermarket shocks for the LST. I still like the idea of the huge shocks though....

Back