Savage Flux HP XL Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here are some pics of the Flux HP with the extended HPI Chassis.

Last edited:
I like the rims and tires in the last pic what are those??? I would like to get a set of low pros for my maxx I dropped and made 2wd...

Nice flux I also have a savage flux xl with that same body but it's too nice to run it with the topkick
Btw are those dual big bore shocks on the rear of your truck

thanks olds sweat I think those will set my maxx off as well as the dodge top I have to paint...

yes they are the premounted phaltlines i think blast wheels. they still balloon before full throttle though which wont be a problem for a maxx :)

Nice flux I also have a savage flux xl with that same body but it's too nice to run it with the topkick
Btw are those dual big bore shocks on the rear of your truck

No, they are the stock big bores with X shocks all the way around. You can't run dual big bores in the front because the tires hit when you turn. So 4 X shocks and 4 big bores.

youve never used the right maxx I guess...

MT tires are easy to balloon, i bought the phaltlines to try to get a top speed run out of the flux and still can't do it because they want to balloon at 3/4 throttle.

I have a couple sets I bought for my maxx that ripped off the rim first day what a waste of money!!! what happend to quality over quantity??? nothing last as long as it used to back a few years ago!!!!!

You got me considering switching my xl to brushless....:ponder2:. Yours looks good though!

You got me considering switching my xl to brushless....:ponder2:. Yours looks good though!

Thanks! only do it if you want to know what REAL power is :)

---------- Post added at 6:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:44 PM ----------

I have a couple sets I bought for my maxx that ripped off the rim first day what a waste of money!!! what happend to quality over quantity??? nothing last as long as it used to back a few years ago!!!!!

Yeah if you ripped a set off in the first day with a Maxx they definately were not glued very well at all or it was very cheap rubber or something.

Back