Sold / Found Savage 25, T-Maxx, and RC10GT Parts F/S or F/T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butter Is Da Man

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, I got some new stuff up for sale. First, we have a T-Maxx reverse kit. Everything is here that is needed for reverse. Gears, Shift Forks, Idlers, Levers, everything. I finally got around to taking out reverse, since I turned my Maxx into a full-blown race machine. It just free-wheeled in my Transmission until now. I used it a few times, and just recently checked if it worked. Works fine, smooth shift, and not a problem with it. Here's what they retail for new:
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDVE8&P=7

I'll go $25 for all of this. Also got a stock T-Maxx TQ3 radio, with Futaba foam, which is easier on the fingers. In great condition, nothing wrong with it, just upgraded my radio in the Maxx, so no need for this anymore. I'll go $15 on the radio.

Now we got the stock Savage 25 Steering Servo setup, that is brand new. I bought the bag with everything in it only needing one part. Now I upgraded to the Cam-Type Servo Saver, so no need for this anymore. Again a brand new setup, plus I'll throw in the complete one I had on the truck for a short time. Comes with bell cranks, steering linkages, and more. I'll go $10 on this just because it includes a few more items than the bag of parts you buy from the store.

I got more Savage 25 Parts. Roto-Start Primary Gear, Roto-Start Cases, Stock Savage 25 pipe with mount, and SUV style Rear Body Post. I'll go $15 on all this.

Last, I have a list of FT RC10GT parts. Here is a list of whats in there:
-Gas Tank
-Front and Rear Shock Towers (White)
-Front Nose Tubes (2 pairs)
-Rear A-Arm Mounts
-Primary Diff Gear(big one with all the balls in it)
-Tub Style Motor Mounts
-Rear Bulkhead
-Brake Plates, and Brake Arm
-Receiver Mount
-Tranny Brace
-Tranny Case (Both Sides)
-Rear Shock Mounts
-Complete Steering Servo Saver Setup
-Steering Servo Mounts
-Throttle Servo Mounts
-Complete FT Turnbuckle Set with Steering Link (Black)

I probably missed something in there, but hey, if I did, you have it anyway. I'm looking for $35 for the whole lot. Got a better price in mind? LMK, I'm happy to work with anyone interested. I am accepting trades. LMK what you got, and we can work from there. In the Unlikely event that someone wants all of this, I can combine prices, and give you a deal. Thanx for looking
-Butter

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump....

Bump.....

Anyone? Any offers at all?

Bump.....

Bump.......