Sold / Found sale/trade wheels and tmaxx chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brokeitagain

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Lighting in my house kinda sucks for pics so ill get some up tomorrow morning if it slow at work. Lunch time at the latest.

Wheels- these arre the rims only no tires are attached no glue residue or anything either complete set of 4 for both sets.
Jconcepts rulux wheels standard no offset white-25 shipped
Factory savage flux wheels chrome-25 shipped

Set of four but here's 2 of each for starters

IMG_20110301_225104.jpg

Hpi am remote that originally came with the flux no antenna on it- 40 obo

Traxxas 3ch remote that came with my maxx also needs antenna-25 obo

Smaxx- this is the rwd tmaxx so no front axles or diffs but has yokes and output shafts already to go just drop em in. It is the aluminum 2.5 blue chassis so its 18mm shorter than the 3.3 chassis. No tires or body. Has stock servos on it as well as reciever and 3.3 motor and a 2.5 motor both need new piston and sleeve. The story on this is I was runnin it in the park n didn't stop in time and it dropped into about a foot of water. Servos were still workin as I ran it for another 15 minutes steering was a lil glitchy tho so essentially consider this as just a chassis/ parts truck.

IMG_20110304_131125.jpg

IMG_20110304_131137.jpg

IMG_20110304_131200.jpg

IMG_20110304_131212.jpg

IMG_20110304_131222.jpg

IMG_20110304_131236.jpg

As for what's on it
Blue rpm a arms all around with a set of extras that are used.
Rpm front and rear bumpers that have one run on them black color
Rpm skid plate braces and center skid black as well
Comes with the resonator pipe off of a jato I tried with the 3.3 as well as stock 2.5 pipe
Dynamite blue fuel filter
52t spur gear if I'm not mistaken.
Brand new clutch

Included with it are 4 shock rebuild kits, extra slipper pegs, fuel line, driveshaft yokes and pins. Extra driveshafts and u joints, stock control arms, air filters, after run oil almost full dispenser and refill bottle, air filter oil, 2 extra shocks and shock shafts, ez start wand with 2 extra batteries, a big glow ignitor 5000mah I think, throttle rod, air filter housings, 3 right side front bulkhead( I have badluck wit the one side only lol), two filler bottles, and some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. Id like to get 200 or so for everything if I can but well see what happens as I'm not sure a proper price for these. I think I see most rollers goin for around 150 to 200 and mine will come with all the parts and all servos may or may not be good ill try them if someone really wants to know.

I am willing to part out the maxx or individual bits that are extra just pm for questions regarding any of it.

Also ill have to dig it up but I believe I've also got a 2.4gh traxxas link reciever 40 obo I guess.

As far as everything goes I'm really lookin for trades for parts for my savage flux, different size pinion and spur gears ( hardened steel preferably) or aluminum bits would be awesome.
What it definitly NEEDs right now is new shocks, a body (any painted or not will be considered), and a set of good wheels (lookin mostly at phaltlines and badlands prefer mounted but raw tires is fine), also lookin at some sand paddles for the beach this summer.

Like I said all this is for my savage whether its sold or traded so trade offers will definitly be considered first and foremost then sale but all offers will be considered even other rc's (been thinkin about crawlers a little) I may do my items with cash from me if its a good deal so just lemme know. Thanks guys and look forward to hearin somethin and pics should be up in the mornin.

Last edited:
Sorry forgot
N my emails [email protected]

Also all sales will be done through paypal thanks

Last edited:
Sorry ended up bein slammed all day n workin 830 am to 945 pm instead of my usual 9 to 6 added pics of wheels will try to get the rest up tomorrow.

Is the traxxas link reciever inlcude the remote or is it just the reciever? Also how many channels does it have?

reciever only i believe four ch but dont quote me on it. sorry for the delay on pics guys i had to replace my cars head gasket, timing belt, and water pump over the past couple days so I've been preoccupied. tryin to get them up tonight if possible, left my maxx at the house when i came to work tho so can't get them up yet. look for updates tonight. thanks

pics of the chassis are up front rear top n bottom views. will try to get accessory pics up tonight.

tryin to get this sold for some new tires any takers? make an offer on it lemme know what you guys think its worth.

glow ignitor and receiver sold. anyone want anything else? taking all offers

do you still have the chassis and how much do you want for the whole kit'n'kaboodle if you do (chassis motor servos etc...)?

Yup still got it pm me for details with ur zip code n ill send ya a shipped price for it

Update some of the parts have been sold, as it sits now nothing has been removed from the truck itself so it will come as seen in the pics also here's what will come with it.

IMG_20110314_190539.jpg

Also if anyone wants a set of the rims mentioned above lemme know ill do em for 15 for all four shipped for either set 25 if you want all 8 rims with the bundle.

$200 includes both motors and transmitter and receiver?

Last edited:
Yup both motors, servos, and all electronics. Its actually two recievers also. The stock one it came with and also the one off my old jato. I have a second transmitter too but its about an hour away but if you want both ill try and arrange to go get it before I ship them.

Behind the 2.5 motor is a bunch of u joints, yokes, and driveshaft parts, and the plastic bags are shock rebuild kits. If you want a full breakdown of the parts pm me and ill get ya the list.

cmon guys i know someone needs a parts truck. tmaxx aint known for holding up like a savvy lol. 175 shipped? obo

if you decide to part out. I will take all rpm arms and skids that you have

Okay. I've got a deal pending. If it falls through ill pm ya.

Please PM me if the deal falls through, my zip is 12209

Thanks,
Keith

its been sold and delivered already

Hey man saw your looking for a set of sand tires. I have a sick set sitting around for my revo i have never used nor think I'm going to if your interested in them message me

Status
Not open for further replies.