Rx and Tx not working

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rey31rodriguez

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I have a Nitro Volcano S30 and the receiver and transmitter stop working... what u guys think it is?

I'm guessing that it's a newer 2.4 GHz radio, in which case you need to try and rebind the transmitter and receiver.

are your batteries good in radio in rc?.. do you have any lights on either?. charge batts..I would like to know what radio gear that might help.some radios rx go bad

We need more info.
Your thread has been moved to the Electronics forum since it doesn't involve a nitro issue.
Your title has been changed to indicate the problem, otherwise ALL the titles would be "Need Help".
Welcome to RCTalk, but please help us to help you.

Hey, I have a Nitro Volcano S30 and the receiver and transmitter stop working... what u guys think it is?
More than likely, it is one of the Redcat FlySky rebrands. Either way, as was said before, check to make sure the battery in the car is charged, and the batteries in the radio arent dead. If all the batteries are good, try re-binding it, and, if that don't work, either the radio or receiver are bad.