Rustler: Spoiler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How long did your spoiler last on your Rustler or any other RC stadium truck last?

Mine laster ooooo about 3 minutes. What did you use/ what mods did you make to make this spoiler stay on?

use some good double sidded tape preferably servo tape the cheap crap just pulls off to easy. X

You could use some Shoe Goo also, would probably hold better than double sided tape

Add some small screws like Proline supplies with their bodies. It is a problem on all bodies. The double tape or shoe goo will not hold it at all.

Roy

Drive the car on its wheels and it tends to hold together a little better...no i'm just kidding I would suggest you just leave it alone and get another body if you plan to race and use the screws proline provides to the one you are going to race with and forget about the practice body. As far as the wheels go traxxas has those light weight cupped wheels that are great.

Back