rtr3 DRIVE TRAIN PROBLEMS too

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I noticed that when I spin one of my tires that some of my tires spin but when I spin My brothers NTC3 all of tem spin.Is it because He ha has cvd'sand I only have dog bones..Don't get me wrong I will get them but My wallets seems to have a big hole in it!:fro:

That's the differentials. If you have tight differentials then it'll be easier to spin both tires. But if it's more loose then you might only spin one.

Gets some ball differentials if you don't have them and set them real tight and you'll spin em just like yer bro's

Thanks Kwong do you happen to know how to tighten my differentials on my rtr3?It is not the type SS but I did convert it to the type ss KIT

if you have ball differentials, the screw should be on the side where one of the CVD's go in.

no those are on order I still have the stock dogbone in the drive train

ok so I meant dogbones.. So do you know how?

yes, where the dogbones connects to the outdrives on the differential...on one of the sides, inside the outdrive there should be diff bolt. That's what you want to tighten