Sold / Found RTR Truggy // Revo Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedNeXx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Looking to get my dad a Truggy so he can race with us down at the local hobbyshop..

any one have anything?

Also looking for for some revo parts.. and engine parts for 3.3

Nitro.. sorry ment to add that

What Revo parts are you looking for? I am getting ready to clean out the RC garage.I am going to try my hand at selling some stuff on ebay.I also have a Truggy Roller Jammin x1 CRT Pro.

anything has to do with revo.

Hpi firestorm. Runs perfect, only problem is that the rear tires are getten kinda bald at one part cause it has camber.

Revo turnbuckles NIP
$20
gone4.jpg

Revo P2 Rockers with aluminum posts (4)-$15
revoP2Rockers.jpg

McCoy 2 MC-8 and 2 MC-59 Glow plugs$5 a piece $15 for the set
mc8mc59GP.jpg

Golden Horizons blue aluminum Revo upper and lower steering arms for Revo 2.5R and 3.3( part that connects the servo arms to the turnbuckles )- $30
GHservosaverRevo.jpg

NIP Traxxas blue aluminum 14mm hexes with pins-$10
BlueAlum14mmhex.jpg

heres all the stuff i got for a 3.3 let me know if you need anything. ill give you a good deal if you buy more than one item. and prices and not set in stone.

is that rustler nitro?

What engine parts do you need for a 3.3? I have a crank, block and backplate. The main bearing in the block needs to be changed otherwise it is a good block.
500 bucks will get you my fully race prepped X1 CRT Pro Truggy.
Nothing but the best on it.
I just finished servicing the front and rear ends with new fluids. The center diff has one hour of use on it's fluid. I'll probably change it too but i just got through working on it alll damn day, literallly.
I have to get a new wing mount for it, then it will be ready to sell. The body is cracked but still useable.
Hitec digi servos 5625MG and 5955TG, Spektrum radio, Orion 1600mah rec. pack Picco .21, proline tires, personal transponder... New arms all the way around.
I'll take pics if you are serious and it is within you guy's budget.

i need PISTON SLEEVE CYLINDER ROD

e36b_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back