RS4 3 Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should. The basic chassis parts are the same as the RS4 2. The only difference in the SS is the addition of the SS engine, the 2-speed, and the turnbuckles. So they should fit the RTR just fine.

OK. That's true. I did forget about that one. I wonder if it would work on a Maxx????

If what would work? The header? I wouldn't use that header anyway, everyone who has it says it is VERY thin and warps and bends easily, however check out this duratrax header, I just ordered two of them, one for my RS4 3 and one to try on my Maxx. Check out the price too! But both HPI and Traxxas headers are the same size and are interchangable.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p.pgm?Q=1&I=LXAXN1&P=0

those turnbuckles will work

NC, is the Duratrax header the same size as the CEN? I've seen alot of recommendations for them both and wondered if they're the same size.....

I am not really sure, I know it has a big diameter tube like the CEN, I will know a little more once mine get here, they do look very similar though. I'll definately let you know.

Cool. I'm close to updating my Maxx exhaust. And I'm not sure which to get. Hey! Then I can put the Traxxas header on my RS4 3! Sure, it's not ideal, but it's better than that cast nightmare that comes stock!!!

Yep, it will fit fine, and a straw would be better then that piece of junk that comes on it now. LOL , I am putting on of the duratrax headers on my RS4 3 :D

Another funny guy, ask Bumstick, um, I mean BradZ what happens to funny guys. No need to dredge up a 7 year old to post useless spam to boost your post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.