RS4-3 Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunnyD

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Heres a few pics of my RS4-3 b4 i sell it and return some of the upgrades because i picked up a TC3-team kit (not the Factory kit) and have no need for 2 onroad cars. heres a list of upgrades i did.

HPi Nitro Star Pro 12R XS Eng. Rear Exausr Header with an O.S. Dual Chamber racing pipe - Hpi Purple Aluminum Engine mounts - Hpi Graphite Upper Deck + fr. & rr. Shock Towers - Fibre Disc Brake - 2 spd Trans. - Fr. & rr. sway bars - Nuclear Power 5 cell Flatpack batt. - Hitec Mini Fm Reciever with a Hitec 625mg servo - Venom Failsafe - GPM aluminum Steering assembly with Bearings - Mip front Drive Shafts - Rear Universal Drive shafts - Primeless Gas Tank - Fr. Blue Springs & rr. Pink - Adjustable Turnbuckles all around - Gandini Racing Production (GRP) air Filter - Ellegi Technics Racing Foams - Airtronics MX-3 Radio

Let me know what ya think of my ride, i may keep it the end, have alot of money and time invested into her. but i need the Nitrostar for my TC3. anyone have an extra mill they may want to part with? let me know

Thx in Advance

2822ED5-med.jpg

2822ED3.jpg

2822ED2.jpg

Last edited:
might i say this car looks very nice. how fast is it. those servos must handle purrfectly

Return the hop ups?Whats that mean?Wanna part it out?

yeh return em to the lhs (2 spd + pipe and header) never used + few other things i never used

Looks good. You gotta lot of stuff on it.

How do you like the 12R XS? I've had my eye on it as a new engine for my RS4 SS. I've been wondering if you can run a rear exhaust engine on a RS4. Question answered! So what header do you have on there and is there anything special you'd need to run rear exhaust?

I'm using an Hpi Rear exaust header for the rs4 -3 , there isnt alot of clearence between the rear foams and the header but works fine. no need for any other hardware. 12XS is a great mill for the price and its rated @ 1.35 hp! alot of ppl around here are using this mill for there touring cars. great power !

Last edited:
Looks like Skittles. lol :jk: Looks nice. Do u race her?

lol yeh it kinda does look like skittles and no i dont race her, was gonna but picked up a TC3 that I'm planning to race with.. just need to build it alrdy lol, may ebay the RS4-3 with the 15fe and the stock muffler with a hpi s/e header and stock rtr radio..what do u think i could get for my ride?

Last edited:
sunnyd, its the partbreaker that wanted info on the 1/5 scale cars. have 3 trucks , one i beat, ones a kit in a thousand pieces, and the other is my 8 year old sons that he doesn't want dirty because he loves her so much! checked your gallery, i'm envious the rs3 is mint . i need something thats faster than anyone else, with a huge supply of parts on hand. someone said get a mutant or mugent i dont care its got to run. hope you get the harm, later

Back