Rpm upgrades/titanium integy pushrods and turnbuckles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa78

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everybody .........i brought for my revo rpm rear/front arms... I notice the integy titanium pushrods and turnbuckles does not fit the rpm arms along with the factory rockers that it came with. Does anyone know of any other titanium pushrods/ turnbuckles that fit the rpm upgrades for my revo 3.3??????????
I also notice when i placed the rpm rear arms that it's not even, it's slightly slanted. Making the wheel look inward. Is this known when u replace to the rpm arms?
Plzzzzzzzz help
thanx

What A arms did you have before the RPM? All you change was the A arms and the integy part were already in use?

Isnt the pushrods n turnbuckle adjustable to fix that problem?

The arms that's came with the revo. The manufactured ones. The INTEGY rods do not fit with the rpm arms

---------- Post added at 7:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:58 AM ----------

Yea they are adjustable but the head is to big to fit in the rpm the part where u screw them together

I know that Lunsford used to make some good Titanium pushrods for the Revo. As far as if they fit, I don't really know. I'm still running the stock arms.

Back