RPM True tracks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaos2767

RCTalk Talkaholic
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got these installed this morning and I do have to say that threading the aluminum screw into the carrier is a total PIA and you REALLY have to take your time to make sure that you do not cross thread it. Also the directions suck. All in all, they look pretty sweet and when I get to test them out today, I will give you guys a report!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 223
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 210
Well the verdict on these is that they are AWESOME! The truck is very stable and easy to do high speed drifts in the loose dirt. This is a bmx track right next to my house that we run at.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 178
Well the verdict on these is that they are AWESOME! The truck is very stable and easy to do high speed drifts in the loose dirt. This is a bmx track right next to my house that we run at.

Man wish I has a BMX track like that local to play on!

Yeah a spot like that would be really schweet!!!!!

I have 2 spots really close to my house, the pic above is the closest and the other is about 5 miles away but the jumps are 8 to 12 ft tall. I will take pix the next time I go. Its definitely one of those places that you have to bring your parts box too or a backup rig! The locals keep both tracks really clean.