rollinlow's berg build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollinlow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ill update this later with all the specs

just a teaser

IMG_0698.jpg

Well it's a start, now if you just had a few more parts, LOL!!!!!

lol sweet...I'm looking forward to seeing another berg build here.

jeff said he was shipping out my chassic today hopefully

its gonna be a sweet build but I'm not goin to start till i get my chassic

Dang, ANOTHER crawler build! I have been curious about bergs so can't wait to see this build go down. Lots of pics and specs for us noobs?

I gotta get me one of them...

Last edited:
i sold the shafty i build as a artr to build this berg lol

ill post a lot of pictures when all my parts get here

the only thing i still need is another motor,esc,servo

another teaser lol
its not cut all the way yet so..
IMG_0701.jpg

yeee u know i rolled up at maries house and she had a pink one lmao so i busted ot the rc bag and she didnt know what to think

nice body rollin, did you get that pic of the dig???

no i never got it all it did was send your phone number lol

got my axle lockouts today
IMG_0706.jpg

this things are nice and i got the last set he had lol

Okay, the lockouts are for the rear to lock the axle straight so the rear steer doesn't work--keeping the rig within class rules?

yes to lock the rear and they went together great but i still need take it all apart an threadlock everything

yea i was goin to wait till i got almost all my parts that are on order right now before posting but i couldnt help but post up u know

yea as long as my thread dont get derailed lol

should get my chassic anyday now so when that comes there will be a big update for sure

Should have asked I have 3 Zero chassis , 2 sets of lower KK links, rear esc mount, micro servos, and a few diff micro dig switches. I also have everything for the steering as well.

Should have asked I have 3 Zero chassis , 2 sets of lower KK links, rear esc mount, micro servos, and a few diff micro dig switches. I also have everything for the steering as well.
lol

should of known

lol u got any esc's?

Back