roll cage for big block revo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastLS1

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking to get a rollcage or make one, just wondering if there were any suggestions on how you made yours or where you got one. I would like to still use the stock body on this and dont want it to be to complex, just to protect the engine, it got a few scratches on her during break in, because i still need to make a roll cage. Please let me know, thanks

I did a couple variations, but the first required the back of the body to be hacked and required a bit of creativity to mount the center of the body:
2007-0310-RevoTop03.jpg

Then when I recently got my slayer, I had built a few more on different trucks, then took the same approach. Allows me to run the full body. The roll bar was one I tried to make for my jato, but the stock was too large to bend it enough to fit under the jato body, so, I threw it in a drawer and used 1/4" stock. I took a few kinks out of it and threw it on my slayer (which is quickly becoming a revo):
2010-0405-SlayerBodyOn-Top.jpg

Back