Revo conversion

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwlyons_2010

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My name is Wes and I have been out of the nitro game for awhile I recently purchased a revo 3.3 and my local hobby shop is a losi dealer and I was wondering what I needed to do to convert to a losi.21 clutch set up exhaust etc... Any help would be appreciated

Just buy a bb conversion kit for it

What about the clutch set up the shaft on the losi motor where the fly wheel and clutch bell mounts is longer will I be able to run the upgraded losi clutch or will I have to uses the traxxas clutch bell and fly wheel...

Thank you for your help

I have a Dynamite Mach26 in my Revo and am using the stock clutch from a TRX 2.5R engine. I am using a Robinson Racing Clutch bell and spur gear combo, and using a RDLogics pipe, it works great.

My local hobby shop is a losi dealer and I was just wondering if the losi fly wheel and clutch bell will work on my revo

It should, as long as the clutch bell and spur gear mesh. I will check tonight, I have a Losi truck that I will look at and see if the two gears will mess correctly.

They don't you have to use the revo clutch bell or buy a 16 tooth losi I tried an 18 tooth and it won't mesh correctly

Just buy the Traxxas BB conversion kit, it comes with the correct flywheel and buy a Traxxas clutch bell and clutch, its cheap. Or better yet, just buy the Robinson Racing clutch bell, spur gear combo, use the Traxxas clutch and you will be all set. The Traxxas clutch and clutch bell will work on your Losi engine.

Last edited:
Ok thank you sounds like I got everything ordered I need

I am using the stock revo setup in my revo,it has the losi 454 engine which is a .28

Back