Revo bigger fuel tank?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolproof

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Where can I find a bigger Revo fuel tank? I would like near 200cc if the make it.

Nice. I knew it was a company that started with Tek lol Just couldnt find it.

the 150cc tank from the platnium edition works not much bigger tho 150cc instead of 125cc I've read alot about the larger 200cc+ tanks havin to tune when they get to half tank lean problem so i didnt get one still eyeballin the tekno kit tho damn tempted to try 200 cc tank i also read that with the tekno kit the 175cc tank from the tower terror mt works great

Thats awesome...

I didnt even know you cld upgrade to a bigger tank..

200cc wld be great :)

Its Says something about needing a single steering servo setup...

Did i read wrong..??

How hard are they and do i need a stronger servo..??
What i probably need to do is strat a new thread...

Its Says something about needing a single steering servo setup...

Did i read wrong..??

How hard are they and do i need a stronger servo..??
What i probably need to do is strat a new thread...

Damn, good call man. I totally missed that part. Well that upgrade just got way more expensive :hehe:

the 150cc tank from the platnium edition works not much bigger tho 150cc instead of 125cc I've read alot about the larger 200cc+ tanks havin to tune when they get to half tank lean problem so i didnt get one still eyeballin the tekno kit tho damn tempted to try 200 cc tank i also read that with the tekno kit the 175cc tank from the tower terror mt works great

The newer Revo's have the 150cc stock. So really the only upgrade is the 250cc with that kit.

Damn, good call man. I totally missed that part. Well that upgrade just got way more expensive :hehe:

The newer Revo's have the 150cc stock. So really the only upgrade is the 250cc with that kit.

Using the mugen mbx5t tank is the ultimate upgrade. That tank works ten times better than any stock tank could ever dream of. I don't remember if it's 150 or 175 but it works awesome for me.

Back