Revo 3.3 side exhaust hanger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyice

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
The way I need to hang my side exhaust the original traxxas hanger is to short to reach, where can I buy the wire to make my own? I want it to be pretty tough wire like the original traxxas one or close.

The way I need to hang my side exhaust the original traxxas hanger is to short to reach, where can I buy the wire to make my own? I want it to be pretty tough wire like the original traxxas one or close.

I've heard bicycle spokes are a good substitute, torched red-hot and then bent with pliers

I've heard bicycle spokes are a good substitute, torched red-hot and then bent with pliers
Around my work there is alot of homeless. one guy I like Particularly, I talked him into finding me a bike rim he is on the hunt🤣🤣🤣. Lol normally bike rims are everywhere but I need one so there not lol. Let's see if he finds one! 7hrs till I'm off work 🤣🤣🤣

Around my work there is alot of homeless. one guy I like Particularly, I talked him into finding me a bike rim he is on the hunt🤣🤣🤣. Lol normally bike rims are everywhere but I need one so there not lol. Let's see if he finds one! 7hrs till I'm off work 🤣🤣🤣
Just take wire cutters and cut one at the store. I'm sure they won't miss one or 5. 🤣

You can go to a local hardware store(hwi)they sell piano wire . pick your size use a butane torch or gas stove burner heat it up to bend figure out the shape before bend away