Revo 3.3 Lights

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellis4148

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. First time on this site. Recently got a Revo 3.3, and I love it. Doing a few upgrades, but enjoy driving it. I've had T-maxx's in the past, but really enjoy the Revo. Anyway, I have the TQI receiver, and all spots are being used except the 4 pin to the left. I would like to install lights, and have them turn on with the App. Is this even possible? I've searched the site, and the internet. I have not found much of anything. If I installed the expander that added 6 more plug ins. Would that work, or plugged into the 4 pin? I'm not sure what that's actually for. I'm assuming the telemetry expander. Any help would be great. Below is a pic of the Receiver. All Channels are full except the 4 pin on the left. Thank you.

1597415749726.png

time to add some rx splitters.. or make your own.sure you can use the 4 pin but its not made for a larger current supply not sure the circuit can handle lights .camera .action.shut down . aah a runaway(loved those)

So if I use the splitter. Which Channel do I plug it into, and will the lights be on all the time, or will the turn on/off with the app?

you will have power if you have a onboard control unit then u can use app. unless you use all those channels for always on or off things you will still have power on/off. it wont matter where you put lights id just put how ever many u need on 2 separate ch.

Back